Thank You, Thank You, I'm Here All Week...
I received an email a few days ago from Elle over at Elle-Mental saying she was sharing a Liebster Award with me. This award is "like a chain letter" (as my husband said) for bloggers with 200 followers or less.The Liebster Conventions says that you should:1. Thank your award presenter on your blog and link back to him/her.2. Copy and paste the award to your blog.3. Present the Liebster Award to 5 blogs that you think deserve to be recognized.4. Let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.5. Have faith that your followers will spread the love, too!So, to get this started...Thank you, Elle for passing this award on to me! Positive comments are a blogger's dream and I really appreciate your kind words.Since, Liebster is German for "favorite", here are some of my new favorite blogs I've recently discovered. I hope you'll cheek them out too!
- Cynthia of AhhhQuilting is brilliance beyond belief. Her quilts are bold in both color and pattern and each time she makes a new post, I find myself mumbling, "Dang...I wish I came up with that."
- I discovered Saltwater Quilts just last week. Her quilts have that fresh, summer, curl up in a hammock, I'm on vacation feeling. They're classically beautiful without being old-fashioned.
- Anna at Six White Horses inspires me to get out of my box of careful planning. Her quilts are less "fussy" and more improvised.
- Kelsey Sews is another blog I discovered last week. Kelsey's quilts are sweet and fresh.
- Amanda at The Cozy Pumpkin is a fellow quilting-bud in the OKC Modern Quilt Guild. She's a whole lotta fun and I love that her posts sound just like her. I'm envious of her straight-line quilting, as I've recently discovered that I can't quilt a straight line.